You know the saying you don’t know what you have until it’s gone? Well it’s totally true since i had the WORST experience when both my laptop and phone decided they wanted a rest as well, AT THE SAME DAMN TIME. I think I mentioned on this post Here that i was going to start writing blog posts using ny phone since my laptop had crashed then a few days later after that post my phone betrayed me and crashed as well.
Now I know this may sound like not such a big deal for other people but for me I basically depend on those two devices to earn a living and to stay sane. So you see, it was not a good May for me. But God is good i now have a phone and oh short story about my laptop ( asked countless tech guys about the issue they told me it can’t be fixed I almost gave up but I kept researching on how to fix it and tried switching it on countless times nothing happened until one day i tried and it FINALLY started working again with a few glitches and hardware reset ) so here are a few things I learned when i had time without them.
- Do whatever you have to do NOW ! Tomorrow is not guaranteed.
- BACK UP ( Files, and at times have a backup phone & laptop)
- A little time without technology is good for the mind and soul.
- Shit Happens , Suck it Up and Deal with it.
- Sometimes bad unexpected things happen to prepare you for something bigger and better.
- You never know who’ll help you in your time of need, be nice.
- TIME is one thing you should respect and never take for granted.
My Full Outfit is THRIFTED. And yes the tanks got the memo.