Getting to know me.

Getting to know me.

I love people but I’m more comfortable and happy when I’m alone.I’m always alone,but rarely lonely.

I love vsco cam filters because they’re pretty cool and I die a little inside when someone has a dope picture but choose a tacky bad instagram filter while vsco cam app is free.

I love black color because it’s f* amazing and literally goes with everything you wear.

I’m always on my phone but unlike my mom who thinks I’m always on my phone chatting ,i am always either on Google,Pinterest, Researching various life and blog issues or reading a book on iBooks ,

I’m not comfortable with my body right now but I’m very lazy just getting myself to the gym and that’s my biggest struggle. I was at my tailors the other day and as she was measuring my waist line it turns out it has increased from 28-30. It’s depressing y’all I was so in denial and still told her to keep the measurements as they were before.

I wish I had bigger boobs so that I can wear certain outfits and they would look perfect on the chest area,but I wouldn’t have it any other way with the ones God gave me.

This skirt is pretty hard to walk with if you’re in a hurry or you’re not a slow walker but I love it and it shapes the body well so that’s pretty good.

Skirt : THRIFTED || Top : THRIFTED || Coat : (OLD) || Shoes : BATA ( OLD)

Photography by : Martin Miano

Share:

13 Comments

1. MsIbtisam
    June 3, 2015 / 9:43 am

Struggles of a bodycon skirt/dress… Perfect for sitting down and looking pretty.
    Once again,a great read 🙂

2. June 3, 2015 / 9:50 am

Jackie surely you must love that size you’re in it’s perfect.. Maintenance tu is all you need and you owe me a trip to gikomba!! Lovely post

• June 3, 2015 / 2:42 pm

Haha , thank you dear and you should definitely DM me on IG so we could find a date .

3. June 3, 2015 / 1:12 pm

lol about the tacky ig filters, i feel the same way too. on the contrary, i wish had smaller boobs so that i could wear certain outfits without looking skimpy(?) but ah wellllll ^_^
    p.s i <3 your (facial) bone structure

4. June 6, 2015 / 8:29 am

Well, God has granted you with what most of the women would love to have.. and that is the gorgeousness of your adorable body. I’m a bit surprised when you said “I’m not comfortable with my body right now”

Well, You may not be comfortable but what we see is the perfection of what every one can call beautiful. your right going to the Gym is a good idea as we have to make exercises and keep our healthy in a good way.

Nice photos, and today i learned something from you and that;s a new App i didn’t know about, “vsco cam app”.

Just downloaded it right away and looking forward to try it.

Cheerzz..
    ally
    Founder and Chief Editor

5. Monica
    June 6, 2015 / 4:28 pm

Kuddos for being real, its rare these days. You are beautiful, no matter what!

6. Adella
    June 17, 2015 / 2:48 pm

So Lisa told me to check the blog out and I WONDER why I hadn’t any earlier. Ah! So much to read. You are beautiful, stylish and real! Such a breath of fresh air!! I love love looove what I’m seeing and reading. Bookmarking the blog right away.

7. July 18, 2015 / 9:15 pm

amazing. you are going places

8. Valerie
    January 31, 2016 / 6:08 pm

Aw I feel you on the boobs but look at that behind!! You’re so gorgeous so keep stunning. I hate gym too lol